Doctor Ewen Campbell
University of Basel, Switzerland
'Ion Trapping and Fullerenes in Space'
Professor Stephen Irle
Oak Ridge National Labs, Tennessee
"First principles approach to chemical modification in nanocarbons"
Professor Gun-Do Lee
Department of Materials Science and Engineering. Seoul National University
"Defect modelling and transformation in graphene"
Professor Ekaterina Obraztsova
Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
"Structural and luminescent properties of needle-like diamond"
Professor Takashi Uchida
Bio-Nano Electronics Research Centre, Toyo University, Kawagoe, Japan
More speakers will be added, please watch this space!
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Synthesis and characterisation of carbon nanomaterials
- New chemical routes to novel nanocarbons (cycloparaphenylenes, nanocones, nanoscrolls, ...)
- Fullerene science and technology, carbon astrochemistry
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Nanomanipulation of nanocarbons
- sp3 nanocarbons (nanodiamonds, ...)
- Optical and electronic properties of carbon nanomaterials
- New nanocarbon based devices (sensors, detectors, PV, fuel cells, electrodes, supercapacitors, ...)
- Nanocarbon hybrid materials (nanotube filling, ...)
- Computational modelling and simulation of nanocarbons
- Graphene Oxide and related 2D materials
- Industrial materials engineering, production scale-up, purification, treatment and recycling
- Toxicology, bio-compatibility and bio-composites